The Role of Private Label at Walmart
Jun 14, 2018 | The Four Points by Sheraton | Mike Brouillard, Kevin Hurt, George Miketa, Ginger Quye, Dan Rennell
Join us Thursday, June 14th for a panel discussion on Walmart Private Label benchmarking and best practices with a focus on business development and trends to watch!
Mike Brouillard, Partner and Founder of MBC-Consulting, will serve as facilitator for the panel. MBC has been a leader in Share Group Management bringing ideas and solutions to over 140 companies.
Members of the MBC share group who will serve on the panel include:
Kevin Hurt, VP of Sales for T. Marzetti
George Miketa, Chief Cusomer Officer for SunOpta
Ginger Quye, VP of Sales for Jel Sert
Dan Rennell, VP of Sales fro Treehouse Foods
Partner and Founder, MBC-Consulting, LLC. Orchard Park, NY. Founded in 2000.
- MBC serves a range of manufacturing and services clients selling to multiple retail and foodservice channels
- Since 2004, MBC has been a leader in Share Group Management bringing innovative ideas and solutions to +140 participating companies and +370 primary share group members in 27 unique share group programs.
- The MBC share group program mission statement is: MBC Share Groups offer an organized, supportive and results focused environment to enable CPG industry professionals to work smarter, better and faster with their peers; facilitating innovative benchmarking and best practice exchanges regarding industry and trading partner opportunities, challenges and issues.
- Diverse Senior Management Experience in Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing
- Division President, International Home Foods
- Executive Vice President, The Red Wing Company
- Sales and marketing positions with Thomas J. Lipton and Borden Foods.
- MBA in Marketing – Farleigh Dickinson University and BSBA – Western New England University